Engenius Fit6 2×2 Managed Outdoor Wireless Access Point features the best in Wi-Fi 6 technology guaranteed to handle high capacity environments with greater speed and efficiency. Speeds of 574 Mbps/2.4 GHz and 1,200 Mbps/5 GHz along with WPA3/WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption make your network fast and secure, while a weatherIP67 proof/dustproof housing protects against harsh environments. With high gain antenna and output power, it provides large coverage for long range application
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture and backward compatible with ac/a/b/g/n client devices.
- 360° omni-directional antennas to achieve comprehensive coverage for networking cli-ent devices under a pervasive environment.
- 5 dBi integrated 2×2 antenna
- Supports up to 1,200 Mbps in the 5GHz frequency band & 574 Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency band
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE port for flexible power options
- Compliance with Proprietary 48V PoE Input for flexible installation and implementing remotely reset/reboot Access Point over 100 meters (328 feet).
- Robust housing with IP67 enclosure rated to deploy at extremely weather.
- WPA3 & WPA2-AES authentication support
- Local and remote management over Fitcon controller without fees.